CNN stands behind its producer caught
in sting video, says he won’t be punished
I guess this Mr. Bonifield, who works for CNN, never heard of using tact while on camera. RT news said that he blabbed his mouth off unknowingly to persons from a company named 'Project Veritas (Founded by James O’Keefe, the mission of Project Veritas is to investigate corruption.)' who divulged to news sources that they spied on him and caught him in a sting.
In this day-and-age, one has to be careful what she or he says when out and about in the public, particularly if one works for a company that is as prolific as CNN. CNN's constant presence, in mainstream news, with every indiscretion risk yet one more negative headline labeled, 'Fake News' - This comment was started and coined by our very own new president, Donald J. Trump.
Read the full article...
BBC Politics (@BBCPolitics) | Twitter
- 389K FOLLOWERS
- 64K TWEETS
- Politics (@politics) | Twitter
- 30K FOLLOWERS
- 2.8K TWEETS
- CNN Politics- (@CNNPolitics) | Twitter
- 967K FOLLOWERS
- 71K TWEETS
- Latest Tweets - Twitter - RealClearPolitics
- /twitterTwitter. Sure, if they go around ... 13/ Bill Clinton, and had her law partners offer to represent them when a political opponent threatened to expose the affairs ...
- Bloomberg Politics (@bpolitics) | Twitter
- 98K FOLLOWERS
- 50K TWEETS
- NYT Politics (@nytpolitics) |Twitter
- 261K FOLLOWERS
- 75K TWEETS
- ghost politics (@PoliticsGhost) | Twitter
- 7.5K FOLLOWERS
- 5.4K TWEETS
- NPR Politics (@nprpolitics) |Twitter
- 2.3M FOLLOWERS
- 46K TWEETS
- Twitter Politics - Politics Powered by Twitter airs Mon-Fri @ 2pm ET on Sirius XM's POTUS, channel 124. Hosted by @HyperVocal's @LeeBrenner
- How the GOP used Twitter to stretch election laws - CNN.com · Video embedded · Republicans and outside groups used anonymous Twitter accounts to share internal polling data ahead of the midterm elections, CNN